The Goldtouch V2 Adjustable Comfort Keyboard is designed specifically with the individual in mind as the adjustable comfort keyboard will find the right fit for individuals.
This clever ergonomic keyboard can be split both horizontally and vertically to achieve a highly comfortable position to suit each user. This allows the user to adjust the keyboard so that the wrists and arms remain straight, aligning with the shoulders for a better typing posture. 30 degree adjustability, both horizontally (wrist splay) and vertically (wrist pronation), helps to reduce bad posture whilst typing.
- Ergonomic adjustable split keyboard design.
- Helps to prevent carpal tunnel - This keyboard adjusts from 0-30° on the horizontal plane to properly straighten your wrists and provides 0-30° of vertical tenting to help you achieve a more natural and comfortable position
- The design minimises the effects of ulnar deviation, (splaying the wrists outward) pronation (turning the hands downwards over the keyboard) and dorsiflexion (cocking the hands back at the wrist)
- Allows for dynamic positioning -Two feet on the back of the keyboard create a negative sloping angle, positioning the wrists in a neutral or downward position rather than tilted upward
- Standard alphanumeric key layout
- Embedded numeric pad with large space bar for easy thumb use
- Full size tactile feedback keys with soft end stop
- Compact size: Use in limited spaces and reduce shoulder stretching when reaching for the mouse