The Viasit Impulse is a complete product family based on a modular concept for individual swivel chair configuration.
The base, headrest, arm choices, sliding seat, dynamic tilt, lumbar support, upholstered and mesh backrest offer a wide range of options, whilst the sophisticated synchronous mechanism with integrated functionality is the same for all models. Arms are included.
- Function buttons are discreetly and logically arranged, providing easy and rapid adjustment
- Arm width adjustment is continuous and operated using a quick release lever
- Simple turn wheels provide instant lateral adjustment.
- The backrest height is easily and ergonomically adjusted using two push buttons
- The combination of the synchronous action and wide recline angle of the backrest give allow the chair to adapt perfectly to the users’ natural movement
- Tilt seat has 2 stages of forward movement.
- The mesh backrest can also be fitted with an adjustable lumbar support
- Armrest height can be easily adjusted by 100mm. The supports are integrated into the seat chassis and are adjusted independently of the sliding seat
- The soft polyurethane arms provide comfortable support and can be moved backwards and forwards by 30mm